BSB60120 - Advanced Diploma of Business
|BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business
|CRICOS Course Code: TBA
|Duration: 104 weeks
|Fees: $16,000 tuition fee + $200 material fee
|All fees are in Australian dollars. For further details, please contact our marketing department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on
This course will see you graduate with the key competencies you’ll need to carry out senior administrative roles with expertise across a wide range of business functions. You will develop the skills required in areas including leading organisational change, innovation and improvement, implementing business plans, strategic workforce planning, managing finance and customer service.
Our course is aimed at international students who hold an education visa. They will typically be either:
- Those who have just passed Year 12 or equivalent with little or no vocational experience, but who possess learning skills and knowledge that they would like to develop to create business skills.
- Those with business qualifications and/ or experience gained overseas, who are interested in developing their business knowledge and skills in Australia.
- Those who have already attained a related Certificate IV qualification in Australia
Entry requirements for international students:
- An overall IELTS band 5.5 or equivalent and above (Acceptable English Test Score)
- 18 years and above
- Have completed an equivalent secondary schooling level of a School Certificate or can demonstrate suitable work or life experience
- Meet the Student Visa 500 subclass requirements
- Complete ATEC LLN tool to confirm that the student has adequate skills in Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN).
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions) OR
- Have two (2) years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
- Senior administrator
- Senior Executive
The course is delivered on campus full time with face-to-face classes for 20 hours per week during term time to meet the requirements for international students to study a full-time load of 20 hours per week.
You will need to attend all scheduled classes and will also be expected to undertake reading, research and project work in your own time.
You will be supplied with all required learning resources and be given the opportunity to practice or discuss activities with your trainer prior to formal assessments who will also provide you with feedback afterwards.
The overall program is completed over a period of 104 weeks (i.e. 80 weeks tuition + 24 weeks of breaks).
The consists of eight x 10-week terms, with tuition on 3 days per week for a total of 20 hours.
There is 3 weeks term break between each of the eight terms.
Units of Competency
Manage innovation and continuous improvement
Develop and implement business plans
Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
Lead corporate social responsibility
Review organizational digital strategy
Manage customer service
Manage organisational finances
Contribute to strategic workforce planning
Lead and manage organisational change
Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability